Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 14-Piece Cookware Set, Orange

Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 14-Piece Cookware Set, Orange
Click to See More Detail from Amazon.com









Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cookware Ever

Cookware Ever

I have had the rachel ray pans for 1 year now. They were wonderful until recently. I just started noticing discoloration in a light rust color. When washed/still wet from hand washing this isn't noticeable. Once the pans dry the rust color appears. Until this time they cooked awesome, cleaned awesome. I haven't used any metal utensils, or a dishwasher on these pots and pans.

Cookware Ever


Cookware Ever


Cookware Ever
We bought these pans for Christmas and threw away our old ones. These are great and we love the easy clean up and how well things cook in them. I don't like that the smaller frying pan seems to stick a little but that is a small thing. The spatulas aren't non stick so if I am making eggs I spray the spatula and then wipe off the excess and then flip my eggs other wise the eggs stick it and ripe apart. all and all we love them and would really recommend them to anyone.
Cookware Ever
I enjoy cooking with this cookware. There are a couple of features I really like, the first one is, when cooking, you can hold on to the handle as need, and not use a pot holder. The handles on my old cookware would become so hot they were like branding irons.
The second feature I like is, there is a lid for each cookware piece.
I researched cookware for several months, the hard anodized product rated very high.
I purchased Rachel Ray's set because I like the color orange.
Cookware Ever
Cookware Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment